January 01, 2013
Another year of growth and experience has passed us by. As for me, it's been an unexpectedly spiritual journey of healing that was more effective and peaceful than last year. Of course there were low points that are inevitable in life, however with the help of lots of love, patience, hope, and my favorite creative outlet, Boho Vanity, I learned a lot about myself and how to become the person I want to be.
It's been almost a year since I began this blog, and since then it has been such a positive way to channel my love for beauty while also meeting and communicating with amazing people who blog themselves or leave sweet comments that make my day. I am so blessed to have this blog and all my friends and followers, and I hope you all know how grateful I am and how much this all means to me.
Despite my purposefully "professional" toned blogging style, I am going to make a conscience decision to try to add more of my personality into posts. I like to make people laugh and enjoy life, and although I am private and shy by nature, I would like to be more open and telling with you all this new year.
Thank you for staying with me for almost an entire year now, or if you have just subscribed then welcome, it's so nice to have you here! I appreciate every single thing you do for me, and I hope that I can only reciprocate the kindness and effort.
Happy New Year!
- MAC Paint Pot in Vintage Selection - Review
- MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Trace Gold - Review...
- bareMinerals Stroke of Light Eye Brightener - Revi...
- Confessions Of Beauty Blogger - Tag
- 'Coolest' New Nail Polish of Winter 2013
- Alpha Beta Daily Facial Peel - First Impression Re...
- Studded Snowfall - Fashion Inspiration
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation - Review
- Target & Sally Beauty Supply Haul
- Custom Palette of Neutral MAC Eyeshadows - Review
- The Year of Believing
- ▼ Jan (11)
Powered by Blogger.