June 03, 2012
Please read my hair journey so this post will make sense.
The photo above is the length of my hair as of 5.31.12
The awkward stage is almost over, and my hair can now all fall on my back with only a few short layers remaining in the front. I don't feel like it grew that much this month- however I will say I didn't baby my hair like usual and I think it needed it. Maybe getting back into a routine and also not messing with it when it's wet will help to get back on track in June.
Ion Daily Solutions Silk Drops
Regis Desigline Curl Lock Leave-in Moisturizer
Hot Tools 1043 Tourmaline Ionic Lite Hair Dryer
ghd Gold Professional 1 inch Flat Iron
Straightened about 4 times this month
No Aphogee treatment
Deep conditioned less often
Pulled wet hair into bun
Texture is improved
Feels dry and more frizzy
My hair has been shedding a lot when washing in the shower which might be due to stress and pulling it back more often.
It dries more frizzy because of lack of deep conditioner and also humid weather.
I did a coconut oil treatment on it and left it to soak for 2 days which I think helped to improve it's strength.
At the end of the month I picked up on my multivitamin and water with lemon again.
It was a rough, stressful month which left me neglecting my hair a bit. It definitely lost some progress, but I am improving my diet and also will be conditioning it much more in the next month.
- Wild Child - Fashion Inspiration
- Bargain Bronzer: Glimmer Bronze - A Review
- Inexpensive & Natural Ways to Exfoliate the Skin
- imPRESS Press-On Manicure - A Review
- Ion Silk Drops - A Review
- Summer Highs - Tumblr Inspiration
- Beachy Baubles - Fashion Inspiration
- Benefit Thrrrob Boxed Powder - Review
- Shimmer Mint Mermaid - A Makeup Look
- On this Sunday I'm Dreaming of...
- June Bug - Fashion Inspiration
- Pure Ice 'Home Run' Nail Polish & Pastel Mint Dupe...
- Hollywood's Iconic Brows
- Hair Journey 5.31.12 Update #5
- Turquoise Twist - Fashion Inspiration
- ▼ Jun (15)
Powered by Blogger.