May 07, 2012
This beautiful highlighting powder by Sheer Cover in the shade 'Peach' has become my new favorite for spring. My aunt uses the whole Sheer Cover mineral makeup line and gave me this to try, and I mistakenly put it in the back of my makeup collection and forgot about it. I recently rediscovered it and fell in love with the pinky peach color with tiny iridescent sparkles. The camera doesn't do it justice; the shade is so pretty on the skin and gives a natural, sun-kissed glow.
This powder is incredibly soft and finely milled. It is for use on the eyelids, cheeks, decollete, and shoulders. Sheer Cover products are made with 100% pure minerals, antioxidants, SPF and more benefits. That being said, it's natural, gentle, and safe to use on sensitive or irritated skin. For larger parts of the body and face, I like to apply this powder with Sigma SS187 which is your average duo fiber stippling brush.
Sheer Cover is sold on T.V. infomercials, HSN and online. I would recommend trying the Sheer Cover monthly kit as it is a great deal and contains the mineral foundation as well. I have used it in the past and it was an amazing product that covered up my large pores, hyperpigmentation and any other flaws while still leaving my skin looking natural. I want to purchase it again and if I do, expect a review on it! The Peach highlighter is available at lots of random retailers online as well, but I found it on the official Sheer Cover site in the UK for 12.95 if you are interested.
swatch in natural light and with a flash
Do you wear/have you ever worn mineral makeup?
- Beauty Haul! A Peek at What's to Come...
- Nars Illuminator in Orgasm - Review & Swatches
- 3 Ways to Wear: White Denim Shorts - Fashion Inspi...
- Why Tone Your Face? Olay Oil Minimizing Toner - Re...
- Pink Punch - Fashion Inspiration
- Guerlain Shine Automatique in 'Extrait De Rose' & ...
- Redken Extreme Shampoo Review
- Makeup Tag!
- Weekend Wishes - Happy Mother's Day
- 3 Ways to Wear: Peach Pants
- Trendy Colored Dip Dye Hair Ideas and Products
- Sheer Cover Lip to Lid Highlighter in Peach
- Tutorial - Hot Pink Glitter Barbie Nails
- The Sunshine Award!
- Hair Journey 4.30.12 Update #4
- ▼ May (15)
Powered by Blogger.