May 14, 2012
How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
I don't remember my exact age.. I do know that in sixth grade I use to carry around this Clean and Clear translucent powder because I was so shy about my oily skin. This kid named Ron ended up finding it one day in class and I lied and said it was my sisters!
How did you get into makeup?
My mom use to have her morning makeup ritual and I think that's what inspired me to become more interested in it. Lip gloss and clear mascara were my staples when I first began.
What are some of your favorite brands?
For drugstore they would be Revlon, Maybelline, e.l.f. and Wet 'n' Wild.
Prestige brands would be Too Faced, Urban Decay, Benefit, and M.A.C.
What does makeup mean to you?
It means being able to express myself in an artistic way that not only enhances the way I look but also gives my confidence a boost.
If you could only wear 4 products on your face what would they be?
That's so hard! Probably foundation, mascara, blush and finishing powder.
What is your favorite thing about makeup?
It's versatility and history- throughout time people have been using it to create an endless amounts of looks whether that be artistic or personal . It has the power to change and can improve confidence.
What do you think about drugstore makeup VS. high end makeup?
It's great to splurge on brands you really love, however with all the dupes and similar ingredients between the two I think drugstore is a great, affordable option. Labels don't matter, the products do.
What is one tip of advice you can give to a beginner?
Less is more and always have fun experimenting with makeup.
What is one makeup trend you never understood?
I don't really have an answer for this- makeup evolves and improves just like anything else in cultures.
What do you think about the beauty community on YouTube?
I absolutely love it! I get involved daily and would make my own videos if I wasn't so self conscious of how I look on film :P
I tag everyone and anyone who wants to do this!
- Beauty Haul! A Peek at What's to Come...
- Nars Illuminator in Orgasm - Review & Swatches
- 3 Ways to Wear: White Denim Shorts - Fashion Inspi...
- Why Tone Your Face? Olay Oil Minimizing Toner - Re...
- Pink Punch - Fashion Inspiration
- Guerlain Shine Automatique in 'Extrait De Rose' & ...
- Redken Extreme Shampoo Review
- Makeup Tag!
- Weekend Wishes - Happy Mother's Day
- 3 Ways to Wear: Peach Pants
- Trendy Colored Dip Dye Hair Ideas and Products
- Sheer Cover Lip to Lid Highlighter in Peach
- Tutorial - Hot Pink Glitter Barbie Nails
- The Sunshine Award!
- Hair Journey 4.30.12 Update #4
- ▼ May (15)
Powered by Blogger.