April 11, 2012
This blush called Lovecloud is from the MAC Spring 2012 Tres Cheek Collection. It is a gorgeous medium pink with a subtle blue undertone. The finish is satin with a sheen that gives the cheeks a slight glow. Looking at it in the light, I notice tiny micro glitters dotted randomly around in the pan.
When applied very lightly it gives a pretty flush, but with a heavier hand it gives a doll-like, unnatural effect. The buildable option makes a blush like this a great investment to have in a makeup collection due to the versatility and flattering shade.
A pigmented color like this is perfect for warming up the face and drawing attention to the cheekbones. The color is fresh and perfect to brighten a dull complexion. The texture is smooth and easy to blend out with a regular blush brush. Like most MAC blushes, the staying power is about 8 hours without much fading.
Lovecloud was part of a limited edition collection; however it may be still available at select MAC stores, Macy's, Nordstrom, and other locations. It is a standard MAC blush size and cost $20 when I purchased it during the online launch on April 2nd.
- Short Spring Dresses for Prom 2012 - Fashion Inspi...
- 5 Days Left to Enter Giveaway - M.A.C. Lipstick & ...
- Get Those Feet Ready for Summer Sandals! Foot Soft...
- 15 Unique Tips for Using Acetone
- Puppy Tales - Cutting My Dog's Hair
- Flashy Favorites - Handbag Inspiration
- Benefit Cosmetics Makeup Brushes
- Lustrous Lavender Makeup Look
- It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product - Review
- Milani Marbleized Baked Eyeshadow in Green Fortune...
- The Golden Touch - Jewelry Inspiration
- Milani Haute Flash Lipgloss- Flashy & Quick Flash
- MAC Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in Young Venus
- MAC Lovecloud Powder Blush - Tres Cheek Collection...
- Haute Hippy - Fashion Inspiration
- MAC 'Watch Me Simmer' Lipstick - Reel Sexy Collect...
- MAC Haul: Spring Collections
- Blogger Appreciation Award!
- Fashion Inspiration: Easter Glam
- Spring Giveaway - Limited Ed. MAC Lipstick, e.l.f....
- Hair Journey 3.31.12 Update #3
- ▼ Apr (21)
Powered by Blogger.