April 07, 2012
I was lucky enough to grab a few pieces from the new MAC limited edition collections that were released online on Tuesday. Within literally a day, most of the popular shades from "Reel Sexy" and "Tres Cheek" had sold out.
I had never been a part of the whole MAC cult following but I am afraid to say that might be changed now. Their marketing scheme is brilliant- it was like a high to grab what I wanted and quickly checkout; praying my order went through. By the time I refreshed the page, the item was pinned SOLD OUT and it felt so exciting and addicting.
Included in my mini haul is:
Lovecloud Powder Blush
Trace Gold Sheertone Shimmer Blush
Young Venus Extra Dimension Eye Shadow
Watch Me Simmer Amplified Creme Lipstick
I will be reviewing all these items soon so be on the lookout for that.
You can win the gorgeous limited edition lipstick in my spring giveaway.
Have a great weekend loves!
- Short Spring Dresses for Prom 2012 - Fashion Inspi...
- 5 Days Left to Enter Giveaway - M.A.C. Lipstick & ...
- Get Those Feet Ready for Summer Sandals! Foot Soft...
- 15 Unique Tips for Using Acetone
- Puppy Tales - Cutting My Dog's Hair
- Flashy Favorites - Handbag Inspiration
- Benefit Cosmetics Makeup Brushes
- Lustrous Lavender Makeup Look
- It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product - Review
- Milani Marbleized Baked Eyeshadow in Green Fortune...
- The Golden Touch - Jewelry Inspiration
- Milani Haute Flash Lipgloss- Flashy & Quick Flash
- MAC Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in Young Venus
- MAC Lovecloud Powder Blush - Tres Cheek Collection...
- Haute Hippy - Fashion Inspiration
- MAC 'Watch Me Simmer' Lipstick - Reel Sexy Collect...
- MAC Haul: Spring Collections
- Blogger Appreciation Award!
- Fashion Inspiration: Easter Glam
- Spring Giveaway - Limited Ed. MAC Lipstick, e.l.f....
- Hair Journey 3.31.12 Update #3
- ▼ Apr (21)
Powered by Blogger.