April 21, 2012
A few of my lovely friends asked me to do a wearable look with the new MAC Young Venus eye shadow, so this is what I came up with. I ended up using the color on the middle part of my lid on top of Urban Decay's Grifter eye shadow, as well as a highlight on my cheekbones and T-zone. It's sort of a toned down smokey eye with a bit of lavender sparkle.
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Nude
Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Ivory
L'oreal Infallible Never Fail Powder in Natural Beige
NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
e.l.f. Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder
Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner in Charcoal
Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow Duo in Dusk
Maybelline Eyestudio Cream Eye Shadow in Purple Possibilities
Wet' n' Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow Palette in Greed
Urban Decay Bamboo Palette- Grifter
Too Faced Lipstick in Free Love
- Short Spring Dresses for Prom 2012 - Fashion Inspi...
- 5 Days Left to Enter Giveaway - M.A.C. Lipstick & ...
- Get Those Feet Ready for Summer Sandals! Foot Soft...
- 15 Unique Tips for Using Acetone
- Puppy Tales - Cutting My Dog's Hair
- Flashy Favorites - Handbag Inspiration
- Benefit Cosmetics Makeup Brushes
- Lustrous Lavender Makeup Look
- It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product - Review
- Milani Marbleized Baked Eyeshadow in Green Fortune...
- The Golden Touch - Jewelry Inspiration
- Milani Haute Flash Lipgloss- Flashy & Quick Flash
- MAC Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in Young Venus
- MAC Lovecloud Powder Blush - Tres Cheek Collection...
- Haute Hippy - Fashion Inspiration
- MAC 'Watch Me Simmer' Lipstick - Reel Sexy Collect...
- MAC Haul: Spring Collections
- Blogger Appreciation Award!
- Fashion Inspiration: Easter Glam
- Spring Giveaway - Limited Ed. MAC Lipstick, e.l.f....
- Hair Journey 3.31.12 Update #3
- ▼ Apr (21)
Powered by Blogger.