March 26, 2012
I figured spring was the ideal time to bust out my glitter nail polish collection and add a little bling to my finger tips. I used Sinful Colors 'Let's Talk' on all my nails then added 'Frenzy' to my pointer and ring finger. I love this combo; it reminds me of the color of the Cadbury Chocolate packaging. Hooray for Easter candy!
Let's Talk is a royal purple color with a slight blue tint that appears opaque in two coats. It dries so shiny with that 'wet' look while contrasting against my skin tone to make it pop and look vibrant. It is known as a hard color to photograph as it shows up like a grape purple in person but on camera it has more of a blue tone. It's one of those polishes that changes colors with the light, giving it a lot of dimension.
Frenzy is a blend of cyan blue and fuchsia tinted purple glitters in a clear base. The colors show up so well on the nail and cover it perfectly within one coat.
Sinful Colors sells their polishes for $1.99 at Walgreens and Target. The quality is amazing for the inexpensive price, and there are so many fun colors to choose from. The nail polish is also '3 Free' meaning it doesn't contain Toluene, Formaldehyde, or DBP which are popular toxic ingredients in other brands on the market.
close up of glitter
- e.l.f. Studio Transparent Mascara Primer
- Jesse's Girl Cream Eyeshadow in Destiny
- Fashion Inspiration: Carrie in Paris
- Revlon Photoready 3D Mascara in Blackest Black
- Sinful Colors Nail Polish: 'Let's Talk' & 'Frenzy'...
- Covergirl LipPerfection Lipcolor Review & Swatches...
- Fashion Inspiration: 1979 Groove
- Fashion Inspiration: Soft Spring Tops
- Hairtrition Color Protect Leave-in Detangler
- Nail Magic: Nail Hardener and Conditioner
- The Pet Tag! Meet Daisy
- Spring Candy - Fashion Inspiration
- e.l.f. Studio Lipgloss: Wild Watermelon & Glam Gua...
- New Layout & Wet 'n' Wild Winner
- Hair Journey 2.29.12: Update #2
- My Experience with Biotin: 3,000 mcg
- ▼ Mar (16)
Powered by Blogger.