March 29, 2012
This cream eyeshadow by Jesse's Girl Cosmetics in 'Destiny' is a super pretty teal color with a green shimmer tint. The texture is really soft and smooth and shows up decently pigmented on my finger. Unfortunately, when I apply it to my eye lid the color sheers out and creases almost instantly. Even after I tried to pack it on by layering, the shade wouldn't show up and didn't have the same intensity as it looks in the pan. If I ever wear this shadow again I will be sure to use a thick primer underneath it.
On the bright side, this product would be okay to use on days where you'd like just a sheer wash of color on the eye lid. The packaging is super cute as it's shaped like an eye with the color in the middle acting as the iris.
The lack of pigment in this product disappointed me, however I only paid $3.99 for it so this wasn't a big loss for my wallet. I really like other eye makeup from Jesse's Girl but I will pass on trying anymore of the cream eyeshadows. This product is available at the Jesse's Girl website as well as at select Rite Aid stores.
- e.l.f. Studio Transparent Mascara Primer
- Jesse's Girl Cream Eyeshadow in Destiny
- Fashion Inspiration: Carrie in Paris
- Revlon Photoready 3D Mascara in Blackest Black
- Sinful Colors Nail Polish: 'Let's Talk' & 'Frenzy'...
- Covergirl LipPerfection Lipcolor Review & Swatches...
- Fashion Inspiration: 1979 Groove
- Fashion Inspiration: Soft Spring Tops
- Hairtrition Color Protect Leave-in Detangler
- Nail Magic: Nail Hardener and Conditioner
- The Pet Tag! Meet Daisy
- Spring Candy - Fashion Inspiration
- e.l.f. Studio Lipgloss: Wild Watermelon & Glam Gua...
- New Layout & Wet 'n' Wild Winner
- Hair Journey 2.29.12: Update #2
- My Experience with Biotin: 3,000 mcg
- ▼ Mar (16)
Powered by Blogger.