March 19, 2012
Hairtrition is a great line that offers many effective and nutrient packed products for strong, moisturized, glowing hair. The smart packaging has a list of all the "nutrition facts" right on the front of the spray bottle that lists the ingredients and their benefits. This caught my attention and persuaded me to give it a try, seeing as I work hard to be as green as possible and also enjoy incorporating natural alternatives into my beauty routine. Also, I am a hair dye junkie so the "color protect" claim also drew me in.
I had always thought a leave-in detangler was a product that children used for their snarly hair, or that it was just an extra step in my hair care that was unnecessary. I have to say that using this product everyday and seeing the positive results has definitely proven me wrong.
This is my second bottle of the detangler and I still really love it. I know by using it that I am providing so much nutrition for my hair, which is beneficial and necessary because of it's state (click here to read my hair story). It has a noticeable and pleasant smell that always lingers after I spray it on, which is nice. Because my last hair dye color was red, I did experience a lot of fading; however this product does a wonderful job of bringing out the tonal vibrancy in my hair making it look healthy and bright. I have a short haircut with a curly, frizzy, natural texture and my hair never feels greasy or weighed down when I spray the product in.
Silk Amino Acids - strengthens from inside out
Raspberry Extract- protects with antioxidants
Flaxseed Oil- adds healthy sheen
Moringa Protein- reduces breakage
Soybean Extract- repairs and moisturizes
Vitamins B5, C, and E- replenishes and conditions
Coconut Oil- revitalizes and protects
Sunflower Seed Extract- acts as UV shield
How to Use
The bottle says to spray it evenly on damp hair and style as usual. It may also be used on dry hair for added moisture.I tend to use 5-6 squirts all over my head.
Where to Find
I purchased mine at Sally Beauty Supply (I know, I practically live there) for $8.79. It can also be found at Ulta and Beautymart.com. The 300 ml bottle is a great deal for the price, and is usually on some type of sale as well.
- e.l.f. Studio Transparent Mascara Primer
- Jesse's Girl Cream Eyeshadow in Destiny
- Fashion Inspiration: Carrie in Paris
- Revlon Photoready 3D Mascara in Blackest Black
- Sinful Colors Nail Polish: 'Let's Talk' & 'Frenzy'...
- Covergirl LipPerfection Lipcolor Review & Swatches...
- Fashion Inspiration: 1979 Groove
- Fashion Inspiration: Soft Spring Tops
- Hairtrition Color Protect Leave-in Detangler
- Nail Magic: Nail Hardener and Conditioner
- The Pet Tag! Meet Daisy
- Spring Candy - Fashion Inspiration
- e.l.f. Studio Lipgloss: Wild Watermelon & Glam Gua...
- New Layout & Wet 'n' Wild Winner
- Hair Journey 2.29.12: Update #2
- My Experience with Biotin: 3,000 mcg
- ▼ Mar (16)
Powered by Blogger.