March 02, 2012
Please read my story first so this blog post will make sense: My Hair Journey
The photo above is the length of my hair as of 3.1.2012.
It's been a full month since my last haircut, and the layers and length look about a half inch longer. It lost a little bit of it's shape due to growing out, and looks fuller on the sides due to a bouncier texture.
Ion Daily Solutions Silk Drops
It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product
Regis Designline Curl Lock Leave in Moisturizer
Rusk Str8 Anti-Frizz and Anti-Curl Lotion
Leaving curly & natural most of the time
Straightened three times
Deep conditioned every three days when washing
No Aphogee this month
85% with less 'flyaways'
More shine and bounce
The Low Down:
Definitely looks more healthy and feels more silky and soft
Washed it less than normal
Wore it natural more often (used less heat)
More shedding that usual from wearing ponytails & lack of brushing
Lack of water intake which I'm working to improve
Solid half inch of new growth from scalp
Waiting a few more months to color it again
- e.l.f. Studio Transparent Mascara Primer
- Jesse's Girl Cream Eyeshadow in Destiny
- Fashion Inspiration: Carrie in Paris
- Revlon Photoready 3D Mascara in Blackest Black
- Sinful Colors Nail Polish: 'Let's Talk' & 'Frenzy'...
- Covergirl LipPerfection Lipcolor Review & Swatches...
- Fashion Inspiration: 1979 Groove
- Fashion Inspiration: Soft Spring Tops
- Hairtrition Color Protect Leave-in Detangler
- Nail Magic: Nail Hardener and Conditioner
- The Pet Tag! Meet Daisy
- Spring Candy - Fashion Inspiration
- e.l.f. Studio Lipgloss: Wild Watermelon & Glam Gua...
- New Layout & Wet 'n' Wild Winner
- Hair Journey 2.29.12: Update #2
- My Experience with Biotin: 3,000 mcg
- ▼ Mar (16)
Powered by Blogger.