February 13, 2012
This polish by Wet n Wild is called 'Toad-ally Amazing'. I would describe it as a medium green with small silver sparkles. In each picture, the color noticeably changes in the different types of light. At night in a dimly lit room, it looks darker whereas in natural daylight it looks more pastel and bright.
The formula is smooth and surprisingly creamy considering it's a drugstore nail polish. It looks opaque within two coats and dries pretty quickly. The brush is rounded at the bottom which makes painting right above the cuticle bed and on the sides of the nail easy and mess free.
When I spotted this shade, it reminded me so much of Dior's 'Waterlily' that everyone is raving about right now. 'Toad-ally Amazing' is a deeper color, however the teal tone is very similar.
The spring polish trend is all about the green shimmery shades, so pick this one up if you can find it.
This polish as well as the rest in the 'Spoiled' collection are $1.99 and exclusive to CVS Pharmacy. I picked mine up with a $2.00 extra bucks reward, so it was free!
- My 7th Versatile Blogger Award!
- Fashion Inspiration: The Modern Bohemian
- Kelly Green Smoked Out Crease Look
- Love your Lips! Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub
- Laura Geller Blush -N- Brighten: Como & Portofino
- Maybelline Superstay 14 Hr Lipstick: Perpetual Peo...
- Essie 'Jazz' and Revlon 'Sparkling' Nail Polish Lo...
- Hair Health: Aphogee Two-Step Protein Treatment
- Flirty Brights Look - Carry Bradshaw Inspired
- 1 Month Anniversary!
- Copper Sunset Wearable Makeup Look
- Ecotools Limited Edition Beautiful Expressions Kab...
- Favorite Fragrances: Victoria's Secret Bombshell
- Highlighting the Eye: Inner Corner, Waterline & Br...
- e.l.f. Studio Blush & a Nars Orgasm Dupe!
- Wet 'n' Wild Spoiled Nail Color: Toad-ally Amazing...
- D.I.Y Clip-in Hair Feather Extensions
- Sharing the Love- Want to be on my Page?
- Cozy on Valentine's Look
- Cute Blog Award #2 & #3
- Physicians Formula Happy Booster: Beige
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara: Royal Blue
- Lush Ultrabalm
- Yes to Cucumber Soothing Eye Gel
- Purple Haze with Blue Mascara Makeup Look
- L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Cleanser
- Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon: Silent Treatment
- One Lovely Blog Award & My Nominees
- Inspiration: Modern 50's Look
- Natural Skincare: Bio-Oil
- Buxom Conditioning Lashliner: Suede
- Valentine's Date Outfit
- L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow: Amber Rush
- Hair Journey 1/31/12: Update #1
- Cute & Simple Perfume Sample DIY Idea
- NYX Round Lipstick: Power and Thalia
- TRESemme Heat Tamer Spray
- Vintage Style Army Boots
- Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara
- Revlon Age Defying Concealer
- ▼ Feb (40)
Powered by Blogger.