February 05, 2012
If you haven't tried these eye shadows yet, I suggest you go grab some as soon as possible. I am in love with mine, and can't wait to play with any of the 11 other shades that I can get my hands on.
The one pictured here is in the shade 829 Amber Rush. To me, the color is a perfect cross between a copper and a rose gold. It is a shiny, shimmery shadow with some micro glitter of the same color. When applied with fingers, the metallic sheen of the shadow is so beautiful and rich looking. The texture is incredibly soft with an intense pigmentation that doesn't fade when when blended out. The unique powder is sort of like a pressed pigment, yet is so buttery it almost feels like a cream.
It does stay put pretty well, however I did not test out the waterproof claim or the 24 hour wear ability. Overall, this is one of the most dimensional, soft, and pigmented eye shadows that I own, and I will definitely be purchasing more from the collection.
What L'Oreal says:
"Infallible Eyeshadows contain ultra concentrated colour pigments, for an intense colour finish. Additional binders (oils) coat and magnify the colour pigments revealing beautiful shimmer and maximized colour. The colour adheres to the eyelid as durably and comfortably as a second skin and lasts for up to 24hrs."
I paid $6.99 at Target. Both CVS Pharmacy and Walgreens regularly run L'Oreal BOGO sales or cash back promotions so these can be found even cheaper if planned out right. If you cannot find these in store, Ulta.com has a 'buy 2 get 1 free' offer right now.
- My 7th Versatile Blogger Award!
- Fashion Inspiration: The Modern Bohemian
- Kelly Green Smoked Out Crease Look
- Love your Lips! Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub
- Laura Geller Blush -N- Brighten: Como & Portofino
- Maybelline Superstay 14 Hr Lipstick: Perpetual Peo...
- Essie 'Jazz' and Revlon 'Sparkling' Nail Polish Lo...
- Hair Health: Aphogee Two-Step Protein Treatment
- Flirty Brights Look - Carry Bradshaw Inspired
- 1 Month Anniversary!
- Copper Sunset Wearable Makeup Look
- Ecotools Limited Edition Beautiful Expressions Kab...
- Favorite Fragrances: Victoria's Secret Bombshell
- Highlighting the Eye: Inner Corner, Waterline & Br...
- e.l.f. Studio Blush & a Nars Orgasm Dupe!
- Wet 'n' Wild Spoiled Nail Color: Toad-ally Amazing...
- D.I.Y Clip-in Hair Feather Extensions
- Sharing the Love- Want to be on my Page?
- Cozy on Valentine's Look
- Cute Blog Award #2 & #3
- Physicians Formula Happy Booster: Beige
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara: Royal Blue
- Lush Ultrabalm
- Yes to Cucumber Soothing Eye Gel
- Purple Haze with Blue Mascara Makeup Look
- L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Cleanser
- Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon: Silent Treatment
- One Lovely Blog Award & My Nominees
- Inspiration: Modern 50's Look
- Natural Skincare: Bio-Oil
- Buxom Conditioning Lashliner: Suede
- Valentine's Date Outfit
- L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow: Amber Rush
- Hair Journey 1/31/12: Update #1
- Cute & Simple Perfume Sample DIY Idea
- NYX Round Lipstick: Power and Thalia
- TRESemme Heat Tamer Spray
- Vintage Style Army Boots
- Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara
- Revlon Age Defying Concealer
- ▼ Feb (40)
Powered by Blogger.