January 28, 2012
Revlon's Glitz & Glam lip gloss is a pink gloss with a tint of purple, some pink sparkles and gold flecks. The formula is super dimensional and appears more sparkly in the tube than on the lips. The amount of shimmer that shows when applied is just the right amount without looking too intense. The texture isn't sticky like other long lasting lip glosses can be. I can feel the grit of the glitter when I first put on the gloss but it is not too noticeable. The color is absolutely stunning, and looks great on top of matte pink lipstick.
I wore it today while getting my hair done and it stayed on from the time I had applied it to when I got out of the stylist's chair; about a 4 hour time period. I did notice a bit of white film that some lip products tend to get after sitting for awhile, however it was easily picked off.
The only negative factor about this product would have to be the smell. It has a light plastic odor in the tube but luckily it is not traceable when on the lips. I did not find it as moisturizing as the website states, but that does not stop me from wearing this gorgeous color.
I paid $7.49 for this product at Walgreens. It was part of the Holiday 2011 Collection called Spice It Up which is said to become part of the permanent collection.
- Favorite Fragrances: Harajuku Lovers: G
- Liebster Blog Award!
- CVS Mini Haul
- MAC Eyeshadow: Lucky Green
- Moroccanoil Hair Treatment
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss
- Rainy Day Fashion: Boots
- Ecotools Powder Brush
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow
- Free Clairol Hair Dye at Sally's Beauty Supply
- Romantic Shimmer Makeup Look
- Victoria's Secret: Give a Little Pink Collection
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush: Hot Tamale & Orchid...
- Victoria's Secret Eye Shadow Quad
- Simple Brown Sugar Scrub
- ▼ Jan (16)
Powered by Blogger.