January 27, 2012
I found these at Target about two years ago and have been in love with them since. They are called the Zakia Houndstooth Rain Boots by Merona. I had purchased them when I was attending college and had to walk some distances in all types of weather conditions. These grabbed my attention because of the bold contrast and my love of houndstooth! They slide on nicely because of the smooth lining and come up mid-calf on me (I am 5 feet 2 inches tall). I find them very comfortable to wear, fitting true to size. A benefit to the rubber exterior is that washing them or toweling off any raindrops or puddle splashes is quick and easy.
Target now carries lots of rain boots in different colors and patterns to choose from. I have worn them in the snow and although my feet don't stay super warm, they are definitely dry. Just wear a few pairs of socks and you'll be good to go; getting lots of wear out of the boots.
- Favorite Fragrances: Harajuku Lovers: G
- Liebster Blog Award!
- CVS Mini Haul
- MAC Eyeshadow: Lucky Green
- Moroccanoil Hair Treatment
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss
- Rainy Day Fashion: Boots
- Ecotools Powder Brush
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow
- Free Clairol Hair Dye at Sally's Beauty Supply
- Romantic Shimmer Makeup Look
- Victoria's Secret: Give a Little Pink Collection
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush: Hot Tamale & Orchid...
- Victoria's Secret Eye Shadow Quad
- Simple Brown Sugar Scrub
- ▼ Jan (16)
Powered by Blogger.