January 30, 2012
MAC's Lucky Green is a stunning mossy color with a yellow tint. It contains a fine shimmer that glows when the light catches it. The finish is "Veluxe Pearl", which is described as shiny, more pigmented and metallic looking. When swatching with a finger, the texture felt buttery soft and extremely smooth. It it effortlessly blendable and shows up intensely on the lids. The powder tends to clump a little bit, however application with an flat eyeshadow brush would prevent that issue. Consistent with the MAC brand, this product is high quality and a unique addition to one's makeup bag.
This beautiful shadow came out in the summer 2011 collection called 'Fashion Flower'. I first saw it on Temptalia.com and the cute daisy imprint caught my eye. I purchased it for $14.50 at Macy's.
- Favorite Fragrances: Harajuku Lovers: G
- Liebster Blog Award!
- CVS Mini Haul
- MAC Eyeshadow: Lucky Green
- Moroccanoil Hair Treatment
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss
- Rainy Day Fashion: Boots
- Ecotools Powder Brush
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow
- Free Clairol Hair Dye at Sally's Beauty Supply
- Romantic Shimmer Makeup Look
- Victoria's Secret: Give a Little Pink Collection
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush: Hot Tamale & Orchid...
- Victoria's Secret Eye Shadow Quad
- Simple Brown Sugar Scrub
- ▼ Jan (16)
Powered by Blogger.