January 26, 2012
I wanted to share this coupon I found in my January issue of Allure Magazine with Rooney Mara on the cover. The fine print states:
Free Clairol Professional liquicolor permanente or creme permanente with this coupon. Expires 2/29/12
It's priced online at sallybeauty.com at $5.99.
If you like to dye your own hair yourself at home using separate products (not a boxed drugstore kit) from a hair supply store, then this colorant would be worth looking into. I have used a red tone professional Clairol hair color purchased from Sally's in the past and had great results. I used Salon Care 20 Volume Creme developer with it and the color came out even and luminous.
The website offers in depth information about the dye as well as a shade guide to make picking your perfect hair color easy.
- Favorite Fragrances: Harajuku Lovers: G
- Liebster Blog Award!
- CVS Mini Haul
- MAC Eyeshadow: Lucky Green
- Moroccanoil Hair Treatment
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss
- Rainy Day Fashion: Boots
- Ecotools Powder Brush
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow
- Free Clairol Hair Dye at Sally's Beauty Supply
- Romantic Shimmer Makeup Look
- Victoria's Secret: Give a Little Pink Collection
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush: Hot Tamale & Orchid...
- Victoria's Secret Eye Shadow Quad
- Simple Brown Sugar Scrub
- ▼ Jan (16)
Powered by Blogger.